Do you speak a foreign language and want to work for AVA?
January 29, 2014
AVA is growing rapidly and we are always interested in receiving applications from people who would be interested in joining our dynamic international sales and support team.
We employ people from a wide range of backgrounds but relevant areas of study/prior experience might include:
• Foreign languages (knowledge of two or more major world languages in addition to fluent English). Of particular interest at the moment are candidates with fluent Turkish, Russian and Italian.
• Experience in decorative or textile print design
• Knowledge of AVA or other (Mac based) design and colouring software
• Proven ability to travel and work alone when necessary
• ‘People skills’ – the ability to work well as part of a team and to establish warm relationships with customers across multiple industries, nationalities and cultures
• Sales experience
• Evidence of ability to work hard and strong drive to outperform expectations. AVA aims to remain the best in our industry and we will not achieve this by employing staff who are merely ‘OK’ or ‘average’.
Successful candidates will be taught how to use AVA’s (Apple Mac based) design and colouring software. Based in Macclesfield (Cheshire), once fully trained, they will be asked to travel extensively all over the world on a regular basis, demonstrating and testing the software, training customers and providing technical support
Those accepting a job with AVA are asked to make an initial contractual commitment of 2 years. After that, it is up to us to make sure that it is worth their while to stay – we place a big premium on experience and many of our team have been with us for a number of years.
Attractive salary and bonus package grows quickly with increased knowledge and responsibilities. Free membership of local leisure and golf club included. The Peak District – just half an hour from Manchester and two hours from London – is an attractive place to live and work.
For further information, please e-mail a brief CV and supporting letter to Debbie Buchan, AVA’s Customer Service Director : Buchan@avacadcam.com