Wallcoverings are wonderful! Today’s manufacturers have a range of substrates, inks, printing and embossing techniques, which take the art of printing to its highest level. It is this rich complexity which drives the need for specialised software to enhance and accelerate the design, colour separation, colouring, sampling and printing (both digital and conventional) processes. Hence so many of the world’s leading wallcovering designers and manufacturers have chosen AVA as long term technology partners.
Key Features & Benefits
- Increased productivity gained from our powerful repeating, separation, colouring, emboss and digital print modules.
- Real-time repeating; mirrored repeats, reverse hang repeats, contour & wrap around repeats
- Easy Flat and Tonal colour separations for designers
- Image and channel based workflow
- 3D visualisation of the surface texture
- Create unlimited, colour matched colourways using colour picker wheels, colour libraries, production colour data and spectrophotometers
- Accurate colour management for both analogue and digital printing.
- Compatible with a wide variety of digital printers such as HP, Durst, EFI Vutek, Ricoh and many others.
Why Choose AVA?
The majority of wallpapers and wallcoverings in the world today, are designed and manufactured using AVA software. As colour accuracy and productivity become even more important, and as 3D structures become more complex, sophisticated and accessible, the case for specialist design and manufacturing software has only strengthened. Download more information of the huge variety of working methods and features developed in conjunction with our wallcoverings partners over the past 35 years.