Bankside Décor Limited is looking to hire a Digital Print Production Operative to work within their busy digital wallpaper business.
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 (subject to experience and a successful probationary period)
Annual Leave: 28 days including statutory holidays
Job Role: Taking on the day-to-day duties, operating digital printers, taking in stock deliveries through to producing and sending out the finished product.
- Loading/unloading printing equipment with media.
- Queuing up production runs on the print server.
- Trimming and packaging products, including shrink wrapping, boxing and palletising. Monitoring production and troubleshooting quality issues.
- Performing essential maintenance tasks on the machines.
- Fulfilling and despatching daily orders and updating the internal stock control system.
- Keeping the general working environment in a safe, well-kept state.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications required:
- The nature of the position has a requirement for heavy lifting and maneuvering heavy loads with a pallet truck.
- The successful candidate must be a team player with good communication skills. Experience with HP Latex and Xeikon print technologies is essential.
- Knowledge of Onyx is an advantage.
- A forklift license is an advantage.
- Training will be provided where necessary.
- A full clean driving license is preferred but not essential.