The Silk Bureau Greenfields design competition
April 30, 2018
The Silk Bureau have just launched their latest competition and what a fantastic opportunity it is!
This design brief is not only great for all designers to get creative with the chance to win 10m of free digital textile printing, but it’s also in support of a remarkable charity!
Greenfields Care and Support offer wonderful support services to those living with a life-limiting or long term illness. By creating bespoke designer scarves we hope to raise funds in support of Greenfields complementary therapies. The Silk Bureau Ltd are Kindly using their services to digitally print fabrics and produce bespoke designer articles to help raise funds in support of the work that Greenfield’s do.
The Design Brief
All Designers to enter a design that would look great on a beautiful silk scarf. We are asking for 3 sizes of the design or 3 complimentary designs:
- One long 50cm x 150cm
- One square 30cm x 30cm
- One folded 18cm x 120cm
Terms and Conditions
- The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Greenfields Care and Support from the entries received by 1st July 2018.
- All Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The Designer will pass all copyright of the design to Greenfields.
- 100% of profits made from the sale of the articles will go to Greenfields. No portion of the sale price of the completed articles will be given to the Designer or Silk Bureau Ltd.
- Unsuccessful designs will not be used for any other purpose, unless express permission has been given by the Designer and will be deleted from the Silk Bureau’s archives within 30 days of the closure date.
- The Competition is not open to any employees of The Silk Bureau Ltd or Greenfields Care and Support, or their families.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The Winner can choose from the range of instock fabrics at the Silk Bureau Ltd (dependant on stock available at time of placing order) Offer excludes – Heavy Satin, Heavy Crepe de Chine, Heavy Dupion and Triple Georgette.
- The Winner will be announced on 2nd July 2018 via the email address supplied when submitting artwork.
To read the full details on this brief, including how to submit your entries, or to learn more about Greenfields, please click here.