ARE YOU A LINGUIST AND WOULD LIKE TO WORK FOR AVA?
April 18, 2018
Linguist for AVA Customer Services
- Foreign languages (knowledge of one or more major world languages in addition to fluent English). Of particular interest at the moment are candidates with fluent Italian and French.
- Proven ability to travel and work alone when necessary
- ‘People skills’ – the ability to work well as part of a team and to establish warm relationships with customers across multiple industries, nationalities and cultures
- Evidence of ability to work hard and strong drive to outperform expectations. AVA aims to remain the best in our industry and we will not achieve this by employing staff who are merely ‘OK’ or ‘average’.
- Experience in decorative or textile print design
- Knowledge of AVA or other (Mac based) design and colouring software are an advantage.
- Sales experience
Successful candidates will be taught how to use AVA’s (Apple Mac based) design and colouring software. Based in Macclesfield (Cheshire), once fully trained, they will be asked to travel extensively all over the world on a regular basis, demonstrating and testing the software, training customers and providing technical support.
Those accepting a job with AVA are asked to make an initial contractual commitment of 2 years. After that, it is up to us to make sure that it is worth their while to stay – we place a big premium on experience and many of our team have been with us for most of their working lives.
Attractive salary and bonus package grows quickly with increased knowledge and responsibilities. Free membership of local leisure and golf club included. The Peak District – just half an hour from Manchester and two hours from London – is an attractive place to live and work.
For further information, please e-mail a brief CV and supporting letter to Debbie Buchan, AVA’s Customer Service Director: Buchan@avacadcam.com