5. Structured and focussed operator training and development programmes unrivalled in the CAD industry. AVA Advance offers a range of training options from CAD Assessments to Group Training Days. Detailed personal training records enable each CAD operator to receive the training that works for them.
6. Future proofed digital printing solutions for both sampling and production. AVA has developed a range of specialist solutions for output to wide format paper, vinyl and textile printers. Close contact with all of the leading printer manufacturers ensures that AVA can provide a smooth interface and perfect colour management for newer, faster, printers as they hit the market.
7. True technology partners, using over 500 man years of collective industry experience to provide unbiased and researched recommendations for all of our customers’ hardware, systems and networking needs. We don’t usually sell hardware and so have no particular ties to any one manufacturer or range of products. If you do want to buy hardware through AVA, however, we will provide a complete parts list and always operate a completely transparent pricing policy.
8. Our absolute commitment to being a customer lead company, combined with a small, but incredibly experienced development team, means that we are uniquely placed to deliver continuous, rapid high quality software development. Two (fully documented) major releases are delivered free of charge to all our customers every year and are supplemented by numerous interim updates and enhancements supplied directly to customers via the internet.
9. AVA does not try to be all things to all men. We specialize in a number of distinct market sectors and ensure that the features and development which we add as a result of customer requests and surrounding technology development are extremely relevant to all of our customers.
10. AVA has been a member of the Apple Developers Programme for more then 20 years. The Apple platform has provided us with a powerful and stable development platform. Apple computers are the choice of around 80% of the graphics industry, executing processor intensive tasks dramatically faster than even the quickest Windows based PC – and they even look nice!